Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Night at the Frozen Four

DENVER -- No surprise here. Michigan's Kevin Porter won the Hobey Baker Award, the first non-WCHA player in seven seasons to win the award. Boston College left wing Nathan Gerbe, who had a hat trick last night to surpass Porter in national scoring statistics, congratulated his fellow Michigan native and former U.S. national development teammate. Miami's Ryan Jones displayed his new look after shedding his locks for cancer patients' hairpieces.

3 comments:

Vince said...

I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great

job....Loveing this.

Cheers,

___________________
Vince
We do your Marketing for best sales

rozydesouza said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

___________________
rozy
Online Marketing of your brand

Jenifer said...

Great to see you all. Its great that blog has been moved..

--
Jenifer
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved